£27,500 to £33,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading independent national healthcare provider is currently seeking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to work on the wards in their prestigious private hospital in the Harlow area.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Staff Nurse & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary from £27,500 up to £33,000
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
• Attractive pay with enhancements for unsocial hours
• Ongoing training and development
• Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Uniform provided, Staff discount scheme & Generous Training Budget
• 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
• Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will work to ensure that standards of customer care are consistently maintained at all times, promoting and safeguarding patient well-being.
Applicants for this RGN Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC & qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Sound written and verbal communication skills & delivers High Standards of patient care
• Excellent customer care skills & proven ability to work in a team or independently as required
• Enthusiastic / promoting positive attitude at work
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Demonstrates a good working knowledge & compliance with CQC Standards /KLOEs and NICE guidance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.