Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
Ilford, Greater London
£30,615 per Annum
Up to £30,615 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in surgical or acute ward nursing is required to join a leading East London hospital.
Details of this Surgical Ward Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, with shifts on an internal rotation
- An excellent annual salary up to £30,615 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
You will be primarily working with private patients following elective surgical procedures and the hospital specialises in general, orthopaedic and ENT surgery.
What we’re looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well-organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back