Up to £32000 per annum dependant on experience | 37.5 Hours | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
A leading Nottingham hospital is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult staff Nurse to join their Surgical Ward nursing team on a permanent basis.
The busy ward predominantly cares for patients undergoing elective surgery and you will manage a diverse patient mix on both a day case and inpatient basis.
Details of this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week,
• Flexible shift patterns over a 7 day rota, including days and nights
• Depending on experience, a competitive annual salary in the region of Up to £32000 per annum dependant on experience
• 35 days annual leave
• Flexible pension options, private medical cover and life assurance
• Wellness screening and a range of employee health promotion programmes
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
This Ward Staff Nurse role will involve managing a small patient caseload of predominantly orthopaedic and gynaecological patients, and you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate at least 12 months previous experience in an acute/surgical ward environment
• Confident working independently with minimal supervision
• Willing to learn and professionally develop
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call jack Jones at SYK Recruitment now on 07874072560.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.