Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
£26,000 to £32,000 per Annum
£26,000 to £32,000 per Annum | 37.5 hours | Days & Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Ward Staff Nurse in a private hospital in Reading.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that includes days, nights, earlies and latest
• An excellent annual salary from £26,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• Training and development schemes and personal development programmes
• Private medical cover and wellness plans, including discounted gym membership and free eye tests
• Employee assistance programmes
• Employee recognition and long-service awards
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and much more
As Staff Nurse, you will work with a diverse patient mix which includes surgical and oncology patients, with some end-of-life care also required. The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
• Post-registration experience in a ward environment, ideally with experience in a clinical specialism such as surgical nursing or oncology nursing
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
• Up to date with Infection Control training and good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back