£25000 to £31500 per annum plus enhancements (equates up to NHS Band 6) | 30 hours per week | Days and Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to work on the surgical ward in a leading Preston Hospital.
My client is a leading provider of high quality health care and you will be joining a well respected Hospital offering a wide range of surgical procedures with diagnostic and treatment facilities.
What is offered and details of this Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward RGN position:
• 30 hours per week
• Excellent salarly offered from £25000 to £31500 per annum plus enhancements (equates up to NHS Band 6)
• Days and Nights available
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
As Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.