£25,655 to £31,534 p/a plus enhancements | 37.5 Hours (part-time available) | Surgical Ward | Great Benefits
A leading Berkshire hospital currently requires an Adult Nurse/RGN to join the ward nursing team on their elective surgical ward.
Details of this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on day or night shifts (part-time available)
• An excellent annual salary of up to £31,534 plus enhancements where applicable
• Private medical cover, life assurance and a private pension
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• A range of benefits to support your financial, physical, and mental wellbeing
This Ward Staff Nurse role will involve managing a small patient caseload, undertaking medication rounds and providing patients with support and advice during and following discharge. You will also be required to take charge of the ward in the absence of the team leader.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate previous experience in an acute/surgical ward environment
• Confident working independently with minimal supervision
• Willing to learn and professionally develop
To apply now, please follow the link below.
For further details, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.