Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£17.50 per Hour
£17.50 p/h – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Long Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Registered Nurse to join a large nursing home in Sutton Coldfield on full-time days.
The independently owned and operated home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting, and the most recent CQC report found the home to be “Good” in all areas of inspection.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, usually worked as 3 long days of 7am – 7pm, covering a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £32,700
- Breaks are paid
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home, with a comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally you will have post-registration experience in an elderly care or long-term adult care setting or will demonstrate a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
- Flexible to cover day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Confident managing care plans and administering medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back