Sutton, Greater London
£17.50 - £19.00 per Hour
£17.50 - £19.00 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hours - Days or mixed shifts | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC
A leading Sutton nursing home currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and caters to adults living with dementia and associated elderly mental health needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts - mixed shifts also available.
• Great hourly pay rates from £17.50 to £19.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £37,050
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing support
In this role you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Experience is not essential applications from newly qualified RNs will also be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, caring nature
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back