£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
POJ2280 – Staff Nurse
£18.00 p/h – Circa £33.6k/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Part Time or Full Time | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large elderly and physical disability nursing home on the outskirts of Taunton is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse to work on a permanent, full-time, or part-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week.
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £18.00 per hour with paid breaks (equates to NHS Band 6) with enhanced bank holiday pay rates.
• Annual NMC Pin fee paid for and assistance with NMC revalidation.
• Blue Light discount card
• Paid DBS check and uniform
• Staff Loyalty Bonus
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Refer a Friend Scheme
In this role you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications and will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery. You will also be tasked with leading the nursing and night care units, reporting everything to the senior management team at the service.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home/elderly care setting.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills as maintaining healthy relationships with residents and keeping in regular contact with residents’ families and friends is crucial
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back