£18.20 - £18.70 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£18.20 to £18.70 per hour (paid breaks) | 36 Hours – Days & Nights | Medium Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A nursing home in Telford requires an experienced Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join the team on a full time basis.
The CQC compliant home provides long-term care to older people living with age related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what our client is offering
• A permanent, full-time contract of 36 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £18.20 to £18.70 per hour (paid breaks)
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back