Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£17.50 - £19.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £31.8K – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Luxury Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in the Thetford area has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 36 hours per week working flexible day or night shifts, working over a 7 day rota
• Very occasionally you may be required to cover a night shift, and you will be paid a £2 per hour night enhancement for this
• Great rates of pay of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £31,820
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a small, independent home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
• A great staff benefits package
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.