£19.20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.20 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £35.9K | 36 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A privately owned nursing home in the Thetford area is looking to hire a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN to join their nursing team at the home. They care for a number of elderly residents and strive to make sure they give them the best care possible so they can have the best quality of life.
About the Registered Staff Nurse role and what the home’s offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 36 hours a week on day and night shifts.
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £19.20, with paid breaks and £35,942.40 annually which equates to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Company pension Scheme
• Subsidised uniform & DBS fees
• Comprehensive Induction and paid training with career development opportunities
• Enhanced rates for bank holidays
• Rewards for years of service
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Experience within a care setting (Minimum 1 year)
• Good time management and leadership skills
• You will be required to have a COVID-19 vaccination for this position
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back