£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h + Benefits – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A Privately Owned nursing home in the Torrington area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what is offered:
- Full time hours
- Nights only
- Competitive pay rates offered at £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
- Time and one third UK bank holidays and double time Christmas and boxing day
- Paid mileage of £0.30 per mile travelling to and from work up to a maximum of 40 miles
- Free car parking and subsidised lunches
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Approachable with a friendly nature
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back