£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small, private nursing home in a picturesque coastal setting near Truro is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with general elderly nursing and dementia nursing care needs and has a great team in place who recently received “good” CQC quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Full or part-time contracts to work permanent day shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- Occasional nights may be required and you will be paid an extra £1 per hour on nights
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Difficulties Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or with some elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident managing medications, and coordinating and delivering care
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a caring nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back