£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Hours | Elderly and Dementia Home | Great Benefits
An elderly and dementia nursing home in a rural setting near Truro is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their clinical team with full or part times positions available on days and nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours, with days and/or nights available
- Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and development, plus support when revalidating
- Your Enhanced DBS check and your NMC registration fees paid for, plus a free Nursing Times subscription
- Free uniforms
- A workplace pension scheme, indemnity insurance and a range of financial benefits
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable nature
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back