£18.50 per Hour
£18.50 p/h – Up to £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | NQ Considered
A leading nursing home in Uxbridge is recruiting for an RGN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a leading UK care provider and offers elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages, with great facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.50 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £34,630
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an UK care home setting) although the home can support newly qualified Nurses in their transition from student to qualified clinician
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back