Staff Nurse Vacancies
£15.95 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.95 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Days or Nights Available | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits | Newly Qualified Considered |
A large elderly nursing home in East Birmingham is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN) to join their team, with permanent days or nights available. The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail and disability nursing care in addition to palliative and end of life care service.
Details of these RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts of 33 hours per week with permanent days or nights available
• Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.95 which equates to NHS Band 6
• A private pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for these Registered Nurse positions will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back