£16.30 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33/44 Hour Contracts | Flexible Shifts | Elderly and Mental Health Care | Good CQC |
A leading Walsall care home is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to work on a full time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail, disability and mental health (not dementia) care in a home from home setting.
Details of these Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts to work either 33 or 44 hours per week, with shifts on a flexible 24/7 rota
• Very competitive rates of pay of £16.30 per hour, which equates to Band 6 pay rates in the NHS
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation and your NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting with dementia care experience
• Confident managing care plans, medications and leading a team of HCAs
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back