Walsall, West Midlands
£18.00 per Hour
£18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) – Circa £33.6k | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days | Large Nursing Home
An RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to strengthen the clinical team on days at a large nursing home in Walsall.
The home specialises in elderly and dementia care but also has units dedicated to supporting younger adults with disability care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract to work 36 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rate offered at £18.00 with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and comes to an annual salary of £33,696.
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse position will be:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back