£18 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 - £20 p/h – Up to £45.7K | 44 Hours – Days or Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A leading Hertfordshire nursing home is looking to strengthen their clinical team and recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work on a full-time, permanent basis.
The large home in Ware is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards and is rated Outstanding in some areas, which reflects the strong management, nursing and care teams and the excellent standards of care and quality of life the home offers.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week, with days or nights available on a flexible, 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £18 to £20 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates and an annual salary of up to £45,760
- A generous annual leave allowance, a workplace pension and pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and support undertaking nationally recognised qualifications
- Free uniforms, staff parking and long service awards
- A range of retail discounts, childcare vouchers and purchase schemes
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back