From £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
From £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements/Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care - Good CQC
A leading Wiltshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to work nights, with full or part-time hours available.
The large home is in the Warminster area and is fully CQC compliant and offers a fantastic environment for older people with nursing care needs.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Full time and part time contracts to work nights
- Great rates of pay offered from £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks and enhancements for weekends and overtime, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Enhancements are paid for weekends and overtime, and staff who pick up extra shifts are also entered into a raffle to win an extra £50
- Your NMC registration fees will be paid
- Support for learning and development
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back