From £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
From £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks / Circa £34.1K | FT or PT Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Warminster area is looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to strengthen their clinical team.
Details of the Staff Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work permanent day shifts, with full or part-time contracts (up to 37.5 hours) available
- Great pay rates starting from £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a starting salary of £34,100 for a full-time contract
- Enhancements are paid for overtime and the home operates a unique monthly prize draw system, for which every overtime shift picked up wins a ticket in the draw
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and support when revalidating, plus your NMC registration fees are covered
In this role, you will manage and update care documentation and medication records, ensuring care plans meet resident needs and that all aspects of personal and clinical care are effectively recorded in line with CQC and NMC requirements.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident in all aspects of care plan management and administration
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back