£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
NWJ623 Staff Nurse
£17 p/h Up to £38.8k/Band 6 Equivalent | Day Shifts | Privately Owned Care Home with Nursing | Elderly & Dementia Care
A large nursing home in Warrington is currently looking to recruit a staff nurse to join their team on day shifts.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contracts of 44 hours per week.
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Paid NMC Pin renewal and NMC Revalidation Support
• Paid Uniform
• Free DBS
• Pension Scheme
• Indemnity Insurance
• Welcome Bonus of £1,000
• Subsidised individual membership for the Nursing Times.
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back