£18.90 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£18.90 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £35.3k | 36 Hours – Rotating Shifts | Large Nursing Home
A 65+ bedded Warrington nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts with a mix of days and nights on rotation
• Competitive pay rates of £18.90 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £35,380.8
• NMC fees are subsidised for first year and we provide help with revalidation
• Company pension scheme
• Perkbox Account
• Blue Light Card
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Birthday Duvet Day (qualifying criteria applies)
• Training and Development Opportunities
• Staff Recognition Awards
In this role you will manage and administer medications and will coordinate and implement care plans along with leading a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work rotating shifts
• Passionate about delivering high-quality care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back