£18.70 + Enhancements per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.70 p/h + Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent/From £42.5K | 43.75 Hour Contract – Days | MH/Dementia Care – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a specialist care service in the Waterlooville area which provides specialist care to older adults with challenging behaviours relating to neurological conditions, dementia and mental health needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract for 43.75 hours per week working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great hourly pay rates of £18.70 plus paid breaks and enhancements of up to £1.90 for unsocial hours etc, which is all subject to annual reviews
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
- Auto enrolment into a company pension scheme
- Staff development and training programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
- Free parking, free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- Free health insurance
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care environment and confident supporting service users with challenging behaviours and complex needs
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back