£16.30 to £16.90 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £42.1K | 48 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Great Benefits & L&D Prospects | Elderly & Dementia Care | £2K Welcome Bonus
A large nursing home in Watford has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN Registered Nurse will receive:
- A permanent contract of 48 hours per week
- Depending on experience the home offers competitive hourly rates of pay from £16.30 to £16.90, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £42,180
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
- A friendly, supportive and stable working environment
- A welcome bonus of up to £2000 (subject to T&Cs)
- NMC registration fees paid and support with revalidation
- Personal development plans and support with training
- A workplace pension scheme
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
- Able to manage and administer drugs and medications independently
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
- Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back