£18.42 - £20.42 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.42 - £20.42 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £38.2K/Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work in a leading Wellington nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers a fantastic environment for residents, with modern facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Full or part-time contracts are available of up to 36 hours per week, with day or night shifts available on a flexible basis
- Great pay rates of £18.42 to £20.42 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 pay rates and an annual salary of up to £38,200
- Breaks are paid, in addition to the cost of your Enhanced DBS check covered
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects, with your own career development plan
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts, a programme that supports your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing, and a range of staff recognition programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back