Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Circa £33.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hours | Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Weston super Mare is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
You will be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on nights
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay - Plus, annual pay reviews
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
• An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more
• Pension contributions
• Free DBS and reimbursment for NMC pin registration cost
• Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development
• Free Uniform
• Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.