£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small, privately owned care home in the Weston-super-Mare area currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours a week on a permanent basis
- Days only
- Great rates of pay offered at £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back