Wetherby, West Yorkshire
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Circa £31.8K/ Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days | Modern Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered | Great Benefits
We are currently looking for RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to work in a leading nursing home in Wetherby.
The home provides hotel-style living and high-quality care to older people with general nursing and dementia nursing care needs and has specialist design features throughout to support people living with memory loss, and to ensure that residents enjoy a safe and stimulating environment.
Details of the Nursing Home Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17, which is in line with Band 6 rates in the NHS and which equates to a salary in the region of £31,800
- Free training, uniforms and Enhanced DBS check
- A company pension scheme and an annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning and development opportunities, support with NMC revalidation and your NMC registration fees paid
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts and a great benefits package
As Care Home Nurse, you will manage the care and support programmes for a caseload of residents. You will evaluate their needs and create person centred care plans, you will lead a team of HCAS in the delivery of personal care and will ensure that residents enjoy the highest standards of care and living.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- You will demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident leading shifts and coordinating care, and able to independently manage medications
- Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back