Wigan, Greater Manchester
£17.10 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.10 p/h – Circa £29.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | £1K Bonus | Elderly & Disability Home | Great Benefits
A leading national care group is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time days in their elderly nursing home in Wigan.
The large home provides elderly frail and disability care in a modern setting, with some great facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £17.10 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £29,340
- A welcome/joining bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development programmes, plus support with revalidation
- Free uniforms and DBS check
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts in addition to some great staff benefits
- A company pension plan
In this Staff Nurse role, duties and responsibilities will include implementing high quality nursing care to residents and maintaining accurate clinical records. You will lead shifts and coordinate HCAs to deliver personal care and will manage and administer medications.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting, or will have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
- Confident managing medications and coordinating care plans
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back