£17.27 + Enhancements per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.27 p/h + Enhancements & Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent| Full or Part-Time Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Nursing Home – Good CQC
Experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses with backgrounds in elderly care are required to join the nursing team of a leading Hampshire care home.
The Winchester home offers general elderly nursing home in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities, beautiful gardens and design features.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- Permanent contracts on a full or part-time basis, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota, with overtime shifts available
- Great hourly pay rates of £17.27 per hour, plus enhancements of £2.80 per hour on weekends, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Contributory pension
- Free DBS check, uniforms and hot meals whilst on duty
- Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal costs covered
- A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to give a good mix of skills on shift
- Experienced in an elderly care setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
- Flexible to work rotational 7 days a week
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back