£20.30 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.30 p/h – Up to £50.6K/Band 7 Equivalent | FT or PT Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work full or part time days in a large care home in the Winchester area.
The home offers a diverse range of care packages to older people, with elderly, dementia and disability care packages available on a long or short term.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse will receive:
- Full or part time days available on a permanent contract, with up to 48 hours per week available
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £20.30, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £50,600 for a 48-hour contract
- An additional £1 per hour is paid on weekends and you will be paid for breaks and handover
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression, plus support with revalidation
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, free uniforms and staff parking
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally experienced working as a Nursing Home Nurse, and confident working in an elderly care setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
- Must be a driver due to the location of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back