Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.15 p/h | 24 Hours | Nights only | Good CQC
A reputable nursing home in the Witham area currently has vacancy for an RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
The fully CQC service provides 24 hour person centred care for the elderly, and younger adults who require specialist Nursing Care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Great hourly pay rates of £18.15, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
• A fantastic, supportive working environment
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on the night shift. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced working in elderly care or long-term adult care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.