£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 p/h (NHS Band 7)- Circa £37.4K | 36 Hours - Day/Nights | “Good” CQC | Great Benefits inc. Paid Breaks
A private owned nursing home in a small rural village in the Woodbridge area currently has a vacancy for a RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team to work full time on a permanent basis, with the choice of either day or night shifts available.
This home provides full care for both elderly patients and younger adults, it also specialises in dementia care. The luxury home has a fantastic reputation in the local area holding a “good” CQC rating and provides an excellent quality of life for their residents, fitted with state-of art-the equipment and a minivan service for all residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours, with day or night shifts available.
- An excellent hourly rate of pay of £20 per hour (with paid breaks) which is in line with the NHS band 7 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £37,440.
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
- Subsidised uniforms and DBS.
- Various financial benefits including a workplace pension scheme and a Blue Light card
- Employee assistance and wellbeing support programmes
- A range of staff reward and recognition programmes
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home, with a good rating.
- Some fantastic company benefits and perks including an employee recognition scheme, workplace pension, enhanced rates for bank holidays and plenty more.
- A supportive work environment where the staff are there to help you through your career and to always be there to offer support and to help further develop your skills.
As a Staff Nurse your daily duties will include administering all medication and treatments to residents, ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained, as well as assisting in the nursing care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the home.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Have proven previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting.
- Flexible to work both day and night shifts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back