£17.45 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.45 per hour | Paid Breaks | Band 6 Equivalent | 35 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Outstanding CQC
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Woodbridge area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with care home experience to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 35 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Very competitive pay rates of £17.45 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
- A pension plan with very generous employer contributions
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Free staff parking and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- Sick pay paid immediately
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in shift management and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will manage care plans, medications, nurses and HCAs to ensure a comprehensive clinical service.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate previous experience leading shifts and coordinating clinical care
- Up to date clinical skills and knowledge
- Experienced in a UK nursing home setting
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back