Worthing, West Sussex
Circa £18.32 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.29 p/h + Enhancements – (Average of £18.32 p/h) | FT or PT Days | Dementia Home – Good CQC
A 60+ bedded nursing home in the Worthing area is looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their team, with full or part-time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home specialises in caring for older adults living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments and ensures a safe and stimulating environment for residents in all stages of dementia.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time day shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
- A basic pay rate of £16.29 per hour, which increases to an average of £18.32 per hour with weekend enhancements (in line with NHS Band 6 rates)
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
- A great working environment with a supportive leadership team
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD will all be considered
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia or long-term adult care setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back