£16.50 + paid breaks per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time | Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in Yelverton are looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their days nursing team on a full or part time basis.
The modern home offers a fantastic environment for older people with age-related frailties and medical nursing needs in a beautiful national park setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time contracts to work flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive pay rates of £16.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A thorough induction programme and ongoing training opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for managing and implementing care plans, medication management and leading a small team of Care Assistants on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally you will have some post-registration experience in an elderly care home or long-term care setting
• Able to work independently, including in the management of drugs and medications
• Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back