Sterile Services Assistant
Up to £21,140 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres
Up to £21,140 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D | TSSU/Theatre Sterile Services
A Theatre Sterile Services Unit Assistant is required to work in a leading Gloucester hospital.
Details of this Sterile Services Technician position are as follows:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 on a mix of early (8am – 4pm) or late (2pm-10pm) shifts
- An annual salary starting from £18,000 for a trainee TSSU Assistant and increasing up to £21,140 depending on experience and qualifications
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free staff parking
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Sterile Services Technician you will manage the submission and receipt of instruments from the offsite sterilisation centre in addition to stock control and rotation.
Applicants for this Sterile Services Technician position should meet the following criteria:
- Ideally experienced in a similar position and have completed NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in decontamination services, however this is not essential and full training can be provided
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business which could include on-call and weekend working (on a rota basis)
- Have a good general education including GCSEs or equivalent in Maths, English and have some IT skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back