Sterile Services Technician
£19,000 to £20,000 per Annum
£19,000 to £20,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Edinburgh area is looking to recruit a qualified Sterile Services Technician to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Sterile Services Technician role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competetive annual salary in the region of £19,000 and £20,000
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Free wellness screening
As a Sterile Services Technician your role will be varied, but will include, Sterilising, reprocessing and repacking instruments and doing daily testing of equipment.
What we’re looking for in a Sterile Services Technician:
- NVQ level 3 in care or TVQ level 1 & 2 in Decontamination would be desirable, however full training can be offered
- Previous experience within a Sterile Services Assistant/Technician role would be advantageous, however someone with a keen interest in the area will be considered
- You will have experience of working in teams with minimum supervision
- Good communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back