£10.00 per Hour
Community, Children & Young Adults, Residential Care, Support Worker
£10.00 per hour | 42 Hours | Days or Night Shifts
My client is a specialist provider of individually tailored community-based support for children and young adults going through long term illnesses.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a support worker to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Support Worker role:
• A competitive hourly rate of £10.00
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 42.5 hours per week on either day or night shifts
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Support Worker, you will be expected to achieve the highest standards of tailored care for the service user you support. You will need to comply with all recording systems completing all records to the required standard.
What we’re looking for in a Support Worker:
• Flexibility to work a different pattern of shifts in line with business needs
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and time-management skills
• Ideally experienced in a care setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support whilst maintaining the privacy and dignity of residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back