Supported Living Manager
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£32,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Residential Care
£32,000 per annum | 40 Hours – Days | Residential care | “Good” CQC Rating
A residential service in the Bradford area is looking to recruit a Supported Living Manager to lead the home and support care team in providing high standard care to their service users.
The service provides twenty-four-hour support to for adults of all ages with learning disability related frailties.
Details of this Supported Living Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis on day shifts only
• Competitive annual salary in the region of £32,000
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Supported Living Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing, delivering and sustaining a specific residential service, whilst work closely with the Regional Manager to manage relationships with relevant stakeholders, professionals and partners within their locality. You will also oversee performance measurement systems and ensure that their service meets all the relevant quality and monitoring systems, including internal QA, CQC inspections and local authority audits.
What we are looking for in a Supported Living Manager:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ/SVQ4, Diploma Level 5 or The Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate a strong background of successful management experience
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a care team
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back