Surgical Admissions Unit Staff Nurse
£24,900 - £30,615 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£24,900 - £30,615 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Outpatients/Ambulatory/Surgical Admissions Experience Essential
Due to internal expansion a Registered Nurse is required to join the Surgical Admissions Unit of a leading Colchester hospital.
Details of this Surgical Admissions Unit Registered Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £24,900 to £30,615 depending on experience
- Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking, uniforms and staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, plus some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
In this role you will support a diverse mix of predominantly elective surgical and day case patients prior to planned procedures, ensuring they are ready and supporting the efficient management of theatre lists.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate previous experience in admissions in an ambulatory, day case or surgical setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and committed to ensuring a friendly, professional patient experience
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back