Surgical Care Practitioner
£41,000 to £45,800 per Annum
Between £41,000 and £45,800 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Cheshire hospital is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to work as a Surgical Care Practitioner in the Surgery Department. The hospital is award winning, and all staff strive to provide only the highest level of care to all patients, leading to them having the smoothest patient journey.
About the Surgical Care Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
- An annual salary in the region of between £41,000 and £45,800 which could be increased for the right person
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- A vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As a Surgical Care Practitioner, you will be required to support Robotic surgery within the department. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing new venture for Urology, Gynaecology and colorectal surgery. Working alongside an elective consultant, you will support surgeons before, during, and after surgical procedures and co-ordinate the planning and management of the care of the patients from the point of referral to discharge and follow up.
What we’re looking for in a Surgical Care Practitioner:
- A qualified Surgical Care Practitioner
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP with a related honours degree
- Robotic experience in Urology, Gynaecology, General and Colorectal Surgery
- 18 months working within a similar role is desirable
- Excellent organisational, time-management, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to effectively manage the clinical area on a day-to-day basis
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back