Surgical Day Unit RGN/Nurse
£25,000 - £31,000 per Annum
£25,000 to £31,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
An experienced Adult Nurse/RGN with experience in surgical nursing is required to join the Day Surgery team in a leading Harlow hospital.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Surgical Day Unit RGN/Nurse position:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts with some occasional nights and weekends required.
- An excellent annual salary from £25,000 to £31,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Surgical Day Unit RGN/Nurse, you will participate and support with a range of minor surgical procedures and endoscopy investigations and will ensure patients receive a high-quality, safe and effective clinical service.
The skills, experience and qualifications we are looking for in a Surgical Day Unit RGN/Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a surgical/day case setting, although newly qualified nurses will be supported with a very comprehensive preceptorship
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Well organised with good planning skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the hospital
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back