Surgical Staff Nurse
Up to £35,000 per Annum
Up to £35,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Maidstone area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their night nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Surgical Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Night Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Employee rewards and recognition scheme
As a Surgical Staff Nurse, you will work as a part of a close-knit team, assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
What we’re looking for in a Surgical Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN – You must have no restriction on practice
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate nursing experience is essential
- Previous experience in a surgical setting is essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time-management and organisational skills
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Able to showcase excellent patient care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back