Surgical Ward Charge Nurse
Up to £37,000 per Annum
Up to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits & L+D Prospects
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in surgical ward nursing is required to work as Sister/Charge Nurse on the surgical ward of a leading Worcestershire hospital.
What the hospital is offering the successful Sister/Charge Nurse & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £37,000 depending on experience
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Ward Sister/Charge Nurse, you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment, ideally within the private sector
- Experienced in staff management, recruitment and retention
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back