Surgical Ward Manager
Up to £50,000 per Annum
Up to £50,000 p/a – Band 8 | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with surgical ward leadership experience is required to work as Surgical Ward Manager in a leading Berkshire hospital.
Details of this Surgical Ward Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
As Surgical Ward Manager you will oversee the day to day clinical and operational management of the Ward, effectively managing staff, budgets and resources. You will promote best practices of evidence-based clinical care and will lead on clinical governance, audits and investigations in addition to developing the clinical services on offer.
Candidates for this Surgical Ward Manager RGN position should be:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with at least 5 years post-registration experience
- Experienced in a Senior Staff Nurse or Charge Nurse/Sister role within a surgical or medical ward setting and demonstrate effective leadership skills
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic and able to lead, develop and motivate a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back