Up to £32,000 (DoE) | 37.5 hours | Nights | Great Benefits
A leading hospital in the Brentwood area is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Surgical Ward as Staff Nurse on a full-time basis on nights.
What this Surgical Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week on night shifts
• An excellent annual salary up to £32,000, depending on experience
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Some great retail discounts
• A private, contributory pension scheme, medical insurance and life assurance
• Free wellness screening
As RGN Surgical Ward Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service. You will work closely with consultants and the theatre team in addition to the radiology, pathology and outpatient departments.
What we are looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a surgical setting, a minimum of 6 months post registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.