Surgical Ward Nurse (FTC)
£30,000 per Annum
£30,000 p/a | 18 Month FTC | 37.5 Hrs – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits | Surgical Ward
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced RGN/Registered Adult Nurse with a background in acute ward nursing to join a leading Essex hospital on a fixed-term, 18 month contract.
The ward caters to predominantly elective surgical patients who have undergone cosmetic, orthopaedic and general surgical procedures.
What this Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- An 18 month, fixed term contract for 37.5 hours per week, with shifts on an internal rotation
- A competitive annual salary of £30,000
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
As Surgical Ward RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety through the effective planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care plans. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the best possible customer service and patient experience.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities we are looking for in a Ward Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate current experience working in a surgical or acute ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
For more information, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back