Surgical Ward Nurse
Up to £30,615 p/a (DoE) | 37.5 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits + L&D
A leading West Yorkshire hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Registered Nurse to work on their surgical ward on a full time, permanent basis.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN role:
• A contract of 37.5 hours per week working days or nights
• Great annual salary up to £30,615 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• Private medical insurance & Life assurance
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
The Ward Staff Nurse/RGN role will involve managing a caseload of predominantly elective surgical patients and delivering the highest possible standards of patient care in addition to leading HCAs on duty and ensuring that the overall patient experience is second to none.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with a valid NMC pin
• Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.