Surgical Ward Nurse
£26,000 to £34,000 per Annum
JBJ148 Surgical Ward Nurse
£26,000 to £34,000 per annum (DoE) | Full Time or Part Time | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
A Surgical Ward Nurse RGN is required to join a leading Cheshire hospital on a Full Time or Part Time, permanent basis.
You will be joining one of the UKs leading independent hospital groups, offering first class care, from consultations and diagnosis to personalised treatment and aftercare.
Details for this Surgical Ward Nurse post are as follows:
• Full or Part Time on a permanent basis
• Days or Nights
• An excellent annual salary up to £34,000, depending on experience
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic rewards platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Free onsite car park
As Surgical Ward Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety through the effective planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care plans. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the best possible customer service and patient experience.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Nurse position should be:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• A minimum of 2 years surgical nursing experience
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back